Not updating pages

We have moved on .So not posting new material. Material on site will be kept for you.Hope we helped!!!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Active and passive test for CBSE Class 7 ,Model english paper

Active and passive test for CBSE Class 7  ,Model english paper
English grammar active passive for CBSE  Clas 7
Free online english test
Directions : Change the following sentences into passive voice
1.I have done this work .
2. Close the tap .
3. I am reading this book .
4. Someone ate  my cake .
5.He  eats fruits daily.

Directions : Change the following sentences into active voice 

6. He  had been hit by a car
7. You are requested to sing a song.
8. He  is checked by his doctor daily.
9. He is being followed.
10. She had been  chosen the best girl.

Answers




1.This work has been done by me .
2.Let the tap be closed.
3.This book is being read by me.
4.My cake was eaten by someone
5.Fruits are eaten by him daily.
6.A car had hit him.
7.Please sing a song.
8.His doctor checks him daily.
9. Someone is following him.
10.The jury had chosen her the best girl.




1 comment: