English Grammar Solved Practice Paper All Entrance Exams
Objective Question English Sample Test
Pick up Antonyms of the bold italicized word in the given sentence.
1. Like poverty affluence can sometimes create its own problems.
2. Many reactions take place in the blast furnace a simultaneously.
3. The food served at the official dinner was very bland.
4. Miscellaneous items were discussed at the meeting.
5. He tried to conceal the secret that they were already married.
6. That was an exquisite piece of art which won the admiration of one and all.
7. Expediency is the guiding factor in politics.
8. His frivolous remarks provoked no comments.
9. The key words in planning for an unpredictable future are focus and flexibility.
10. Rohit is a very courageous boy.
11. Her impetuous behaviour was attributed to her upbringing
(c) Quiet and gentle
12. He has been acquitted of the charge of theft.
13. Everything about him, especially his talkative nature, proclaims his effeminacy.
14. He said it would be convenient for him to meet me there.
15. The usual adulation of the officers must end.
16. They had an insipid conversation.
17. I found my views to be congruous to those of my father.
18. The fifteenth century witnessed an era of Renaissance in Europe.
19. It is surprising to find her condoning such an act.
20. Worldly-wise people find it prudent to adopt a morally flexible attitude towards
current behaviour patterns.
21. The heroine’s infidelity finds no mention in this biography
22. Sanjay’s point of view was correct but his behaviour with his father was quite impertinent.
23. The attack on the freedom of the press is a retrograde step.
24. Her debonair manners were noticed by everyone present in the city
25. There was no altruistic motive that prompted him to help her.